I might be over-reacting????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might be over-reacting????

Hi everyone, i sure did miss all of you, i have a question though. I might be worrying for nothing but, I started work part-time again, so therefore i'm moving around a lot more, and today i got this weird kinda pain type thing, more annoying actully, it seems to be rite where the rods are slightly to the left of my spine. Kinda feels itchy sort of with a bit of pinching feeling not on the skin but down in my back. It's very isolated in just that one spot. Does any of this seem normal to yall? it's been 3 months since my first SX and 2 months since my second when i had the staph infection. I'm on my last day of antibiotics today i've been on the for 2 months now, do you think it's related or just one of those "new" feelings from moving around too much maybe? My doc is outa' town till monday, can any of you give me some advice?
    Tara Ward

Tara,

You are more experienced with pain than most of us.....This does sound like a muscle problem or spasm...no more pain for you...you had enough...
    CONNIE

Surgery June 28th 2004
    fused T4 -L3
    Hip graft
    Grown 1 1/2 inches
    25/o upper T 15/o
    53/o T 15/o
    37/o L 6/o
    Dr. Micheal Nuewirth
    New York City

August 6, 2004
    Pulmonary Embolism
    complication from surgery

January 2007 currently
    increasing pain at the T4/5
    point irratation heardwear

Comment

Re: Itching

Hi Tara, I had surgery in August a year ago, and what I have experienced it a lot of itching in my back as areas, get unnumb ( Is that a word) and are healing. And as each area has "woken up" It aches more, as I can now feel it. I hope this makes sense to you, all I know is that is what my experience has been, the way my back has felt seems to be constantly changing over the last year. Also, when the nerves are waking up, there are areas that seem to become oversensitive while they are healing. Maybe others will share their experience, because I don't know if that is just me or if it is normal. You should call your Doc either way however and confirm it is ok, especially since you did have the infection. God bless and I hope this helps, and that you continue to improve.
      PJO

Comment

Working...
      X