Spinecor inAtlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinecor inAtlanta

Saw Dr.O yesterday to have Spinecor put on my son. We are very pleased with it so far and are very optimistic that this was the best decision. He even told us it is not 100% going in, but when we left we felt at ease that we had made the right decision. His Riser was still at 0 and he has growing to do, and that was a positive. We left with a 4 degree correction. We go back Nov 3 for a six week follow-up. I wish success to everyone on the path they choose.

That's wonderful!!!!!!! I'm so happy that your appointment was so positive. I hope things continue to go well for your son. How is he adjusting to the brace? Keep us posted on his progress. He'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

2 wks Spinecor

My son loves it. He plays traveling baseball and can still participate in sports and other activities. The first few days was a little uncomfortable but he said it wears like a glove, he is real pleased. I'm glad it is something to where he can still be active and keep his muscles strong and flexible. God bless you all.

Comment

Working...
      X