PDA

View Full Version : Before/After Lineup!

amae28
07-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Check out my signiture for my before/after pics! It's been four weeks as of yesterday, and things are getting a lot better. It is still hard to sit/stand for long periods of time but I am just happy being able to eat, not being so sleepy and generally getting out of the house a little bit. I have been swimming, mostly just walking in the pool but it's nice just to DO something after laying around for so long. I am still betting on being full time at school the third week of August so cross your fingers!

Qikdraw
07-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Very nice pics!

Keep up the good work! :D

Do you miss hospital food?

Brad

briarrose
07-29-2008, 06:08 PM
Thanks so much for posting your pictures. Your correction is great! That balloon is cute. I'm glad to hear you're doing better and have been able to get in the pool. I haven't been able to do that because part of my incision split!

Good luck going back to school!

Shell

Susie*Bee
07-29-2008, 06:42 PM
Yay Abbie! Those are awesome pics and x-rays! You look great! :D

I'm rooting for you to make it ok by the time classes start-- let us know how it goes for you-- although you might not have much time for posting once it starts! ;) Hugs, Susie

debbei
07-30-2008, 12:38 AM
Good for you! Your Xrays, and your photo look fantastic! Keep up the good work!

theizzard
07-30-2008, 06:39 AM
Wow, your spine looks incredible. It gives me hope that I too can have such a lovely straight spine.
Good luck in school soon to be chemist!
avis

trishthedish
07-30-2008, 07:46 AM
I just love B&A pics. You look fabulous! Congrats on such great results =)

Jenlw
07-30-2008, 08:41 AM
You look great!

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!

loves to skate
07-30-2008, 02:20 PM
Abbie,

You look so happy and pretty in your picture and now you have a lovely straight spine. I hope your recovery goes well and you can get back to your life. Best wishes, Sally

Mobee211
07-31-2008, 09:55 AM
WOW!!! Amazing! Your curves are similar to mine...almost exactly the same! I also have a fair amount of rotation and kyphosis.

You look fab!!!!