providence brace success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• providence brace success!

hey everyone! i just wanted to share my success story with you, to keep you motivated to wear your brace and show that it does pay off! so here goes!

i have been in a providence brace since feb. 20, 2008. i wear it every night, closed completely on the bottom and almost closed on top. when i went for my appointment on 4 months ago, i had curves of 25*T and 12*L. my curves had progressed in the time that i was waiting to get my brace. yesterday, i went for an appointment after 4 months of wearing the brace. i was amazed to see that my curve had actually went down! it is now at 21*T and 12*L! i was really surprised! the goal of the brace is to keep the curve from getting worse, not improve it. but mine had improved! so i hope this encourages everyone to wear their brace! it does help! i hope to hear of your successes too![/I]

I'm bringing curvy back

Originally posted by scoliodancer
    it is now at 21*T and 12*L!
    Congratulations!

Remember to update your signature which has the old measurements.
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

That's great :-) I'm excited for you! Brace Appointment days are about the best and worst days of my life.
      I get so nervous and I try to act like its no big deal when we wait. But everyone who's went through it knows how horrible and nervewracking it is :-) I'm just happy your brace is working so far. Keep up the good work. Everyone is an inspiration to me. Thank you for further helping me want to wear my brace more :-D
      Danielle
      14 Freshwoman
      December 1st got no head the boston brace
      Pre Brace Curves:18C 25T 30L
      In brace curves: (1/23/08) 16C 20T 22L
      In brace Curves: (5/21/08) 19C 19T 15L
      We're Bringing CURVY BACK

Comment

Congrats! It's great to hear about your success in your brace.
        EMBRACE YOUR LIFE

Comment

Working...
        X