PDA

View Full Version : My Turn Tomorrow!

amae28
06-29-2008, 10:16 AM
Hey everyone,

I just thought I'd write that I'm off to St. Louis this afternoon and am scheduled to be at the hospital at 5:30 tomorrow morning for my 7:30 am surgery. I got my central line put in Friday so I am happy that I will have no IVs in my arms because of that. Wish me luck and I'll try to post later in the week when I am awake enough to. Thanks for all your support, I have learned a TON from this forum!

Abbie

Geish
06-29-2008, 10:31 AM
Abbie,
Good luck tomorrow! I know everything will go just fine. Stay strong.
Alicia

Susie*Bee
06-29-2008, 12:08 PM
Abbie-- I know it's both scary and exciting right now for you. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it in your first post on "the other side"... You'll do great! Hugs, Susie

txmarinemom
06-29-2008, 01:21 PM
I'll be pulling for you and wishing you well, Abbie. You're in good hands, and I'm sure you're going to be fine.

Hang tough through the first few weeks and then get ready to enjoy your new life!

Big hugs, kiddo :)!

Pam

skoshi314
06-29-2008, 02:03 PM
I wish you the best of luck, sweetie, but you won't need it. You are going to come through with flying colors! I remember the day before my surgery (3 weeks ago) and emotionally it was a rollercoaster. That's ok, just ride the coaster! You will be fine!

I'll be looking forward to a wonderful update. Get some rest tonight and we'll see you on the other side!

ladare
06-30-2008, 12:59 AM
Hey Abbie, I don't know you yet, but I'm following close behind you. My surgery is 7/3. I will be praying that your expectations will be exceeded, and that your recovery go smoothly. Be strong and optimistic and very, very good to yourself. I look forward to encouraging each other through our recoveries. Blessings to you and your family and friends. Lisa

Sherie
06-30-2008, 01:18 AM
Best wishes Abbie! Can't wait to hear from you after surgery. Hang in there girl, it will be over before you know it!

Louisse
06-30-2008, 09:49 AM
Good luck Abbie - look forward to hearing how it all went - sending you positive vibes from the UK and really hoping it all goes smoothly. I like that skoshi314 - "ride the coaster" - I guess we will all have to learn to do that! All the best. Louisse

scolimich
06-30-2008, 10:13 AM
Abbie,

I am praying for you right now as you go through the surgery. The Lord is with you.

Scolimich

debbei
06-30-2008, 10:21 AM
Abbie,

You are in my thoughts!! I hope it is going well as I type this. :)

Jimbo
07-01-2008, 02:52 AM
Good luck, may your surgery be swift and effective