Chi Mama's Doctor ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chi Mama's Doctor ???

I'm happy to hear that Chi Mama's 1st surgery went well My thoughts are with her for her next one coming up on friday. I like that her family can be there for her.

Which Dr. did she end up going with??

I have not been posting here too much lately, but I like to read to see how everyone is doing. I still feel like I know you all. I guess we all do have at least one thing in common...ya think

Well for me since you ask..........I'm now 8 months out and feeling pretty good, except for the fact that I gained about 25 lbs. and I have a pool party to go to next wednesday,YIKES . Do they still sell moo-moo's cause I will need one.
    A/P Surgery Oct.15 and 18, 2007
    T2 to Sacrum
    Pre-surgery 56* T 60* L
    Post-surgery 28* T 30* L
    Dr. Pashman, Cedars-Sinai Hospital
    Bevery Hills, CA

Debbie, age 51 at surgery.
    Now, 59 yrs young :-)

Lol

Hey, Debbie! You are so funny! It's me, the other gainer... And I haven't heard the term "Moo-Moo" in AGES. I think it may put us in a certain age category. And weight class too, as they were so popular for camouflaging that little extra dough-girl middle... (don't know how else to say dough-boy--as in Pillsbury-- but for us women folk). You'll be ok at the pool party-- just try to remember your friends like you for who you are, not how you look.

Glad to hear you are feeling pretty good and all. And yep, we all have something in common. Take care.
    Last edited by Susie*Bee; 06-19-2008, 07:43 AM.
    71 and plugging along... but having some problems
    2007 52° w/ severe lumbar stenosis & L2L3 lateral listhesis (side shift)
    5/4/07 posterior fusion T2-L4 w/ laminectomies and osteotomies @L2L3, L3L4
    Dr. Kim Hammerberg, Rush Univ. Medical Center in Chicago

Corrected to 15°
    CMT (type 2) DX in 2014, progressing
    10/2018 x-rays - spondylolisthesis at L4/L5 - Dr. DeWald is monitoring

Click to view my pics: pics of scoli x-rays digital x-rays, and pics of me

Comment

Working...
    X