PDA

View Full Version : 6 months post-op and starting PT

loves to skate
06-16-2008, 02:17 PM
I just started my PT last week. Between Pt and 2 vacations, a trip to Seattle (I can't wait to see if I set off any alarms at the airport) and Sedro Woolley,WA for my husband's 50th high school class reunion in 4 weeks and a week on Cape Cod,MA in August with our grandsons, I probably won't be posting as much as I would like. I will be checking in from time to time when I can to see how the June surgeries are doing, but if anyone wants to ask me specific questions (delores a) or anyone else, just PM me and I will be sure to respond. Take care everyone, have a wonderful summer, and thanks for all of your support. Sally

Susie*Bee
06-16-2008, 02:42 PM
Sally-- I had to laugh when I read all you've got going! :D Enjoy yourself and let us know how you're doing from time to time. You're a real sweetie-- and so helpful too. Thanks for letting us know why you won't be around much. Take care! :) Susie

dolores a
06-16-2008, 06:43 PM
Hi Sally,

How amazing, just writing about your adventures and physical therapy was encouraging enough for me! Have a wonderful time, take care of yourself. Thanks, I will pm you if I have any questions after my appointment on the 26th.

Linda W
06-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Hi Sally,

Glad to hear that you were finally able to start PT! Are you able to do the pool program? I really love my time in the 92 degree pool although I probably look more like Flipper than Esther Williams. I know you will be able to make some significant progress between your trips and vacation on the Cape.

Linda

loves to skate
06-17-2008, 02:38 PM
I am starting with a land program because it is local, but I gave my therapist the water exercises to take a look at and let me know where I should start. I will do the water exercises on my own at my local health club pool when I have the time. Sally