PDA

View Full Version : I'm scheduled

debbei
06-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Oct 15th with Dr. Neuwirth. I feel better just having a decision. I am sure that I will get more nervous as time goes by.

Susie*Bee
06-09-2008, 09:56 AM
That's wonderful-- and reason to celebrate! It seems like setting the date is one of the of the main hurdles...it takes you from that rather nebulous, hazy thought of "if" to a very definite, set "will" that has a time factor that you can work with. It all gets much more concrete after setting the date. Best wishes as you embark on the "getting ready" part of your scoli surgery journey!

dolores a
06-09-2008, 10:38 AM
Debbe,

It must be a relief just having made your mind up, good for you!

ladare
06-10-2008, 01:23 PM
Debbe, wow, it must feel really good to know your schedule date. I think I'll get my schedule date tomorrow. I know there will be a lot of work to do to get ready, but I've refrained from gathering everything I need until the surgery is scheduled. For me, I just want to get to the "other side" asap so I can start healing and living a more full life. Best wishes during your preparation stage!

Lisa

debbei
06-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Debbe, wow, it must feel really good to know your schedule date. I think I'll get my schedule date tomorrow. I know there will be a lot of work to do to get ready, but I've refrained from gathering everything I need until the surgery is scheduled. For me, I just want to get to the "other side" asap so I can start healing and living a more full life. Best wishes during your preparation stage!

Lisa

Good for you Lisa, let me know when you get your date. Maybe we can be 'surgery-buddies' :) It does feel better in a way to know for sure.