Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any info. on Dr. Emans for adolescent scoliosis???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any info. on Dr. Emans for adolescent scoliosis???

Our son was diagnosed with scoliosis at age 10 with a single curve. He has been followed and is now 13. His scoliosis has had a big jump this year and we are being told surgery is needed. His curve has progressed to 54T 38L. Does anyone have knowledge of Dr. Emans in Boston with regard to adolescent scoliosis?
    I have seen many posts mentioning his experience with infants/ped. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Pat

Hi Pat,

I just posted to you on the other thread. Basically, I would trust Dr. Emans with my child's life. He is excellent, with excellent skills and knowledge and understanding.
    Carmell
    mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

Working...
    X