PDA

View Full Version : taming your hair- a must read!!!

sparklegirl59
05-25-2008, 09:15 PM
hello every1!!! i HATE bad hair days, don't you??? well, i would like to tell you how to tame your hair when it's being naughty.

~*the curly look*~
if you want the curly look, follow these steps

when you dry your hair, make sure all the knots are out
when hair is COMPLETELY dry, take a curling iron and turn it so that the button faces you
wrap hair around it 3 to 5 times depending on the iron's size
make hair feeling healthy all day, by putting got2b sleek spray heavely over it

~*the wavy look*~
if you want the wavy look, follow these steps

when blow drying, wake sure ALL knots are out
after hair is completely dry, take a hair crimper and crimp small areas of your head, then fill in the large spots (this reduces frizz and knots)
after your hair is all crimped up, spray got2b sleek spray lighlty over hair

~*the straight look*~
if you want the sleek, straight look, follow these steps

when blow drying, make sure ALL knots are out of your hair
when completely dry, lightly spray water over the top and ends of your hair so that it's damp
get your hair straightener and set it to the highest setting, the straighten small areas of your hair starting with the sides first, then carefully do the back last
all of the damp spots will be gone and your hair will stay more straight because it's controlled better by the dampness before
after you're all straightened up, spray got2b sleek spray, for a healthy, shiny, look all day long

thanx every1!!! glad i could help! if anyone has a comment on this or anymore tips, please do post!!! the more, the merrier! ~*val*~

ElleBelleCurvz
05-25-2008, 09:18 PM
sweet. thanks, i have really thick hair and it takes FOREVER to blow dry and if its wet it doesnt EVER dry...it wastes half my time getting ready every morning. x___O

sparklegirl59
05-25-2008, 09:26 PM
sweet. thanks, i have really thick hair and it takes FOREVER to blow dry and if its wet it doesnt EVER dry...it wastes half my time getting ready every morning. x___O
hey, glad i could help. my hair's really thin and i have a hard time keeping it tamed usually, but one day i experimented with my friends and got ALL of these tips using all of our hair supplies! my bff's friend also approves of these tips and they REALLY DO work, too! :D once again, glad i could help, and i'll talk to you later, happy memorial day! ~*val*~

MeAndPib
05-25-2008, 11:44 PM
Oh THANK YOU! My hair is Asian styled so it has to be curly at the bottom and straight at the top. This REALLY helped!!!!!! :D

sparklegirl59
05-27-2008, 02:32 PM
hay there lexi! i'm SO GLAD i could help! :) these tips worked for me and my friends and we used like ALL of our hair supplies 1 day while experimenting styles! :eek: once again, glad i could help! :) ttyl! ~*val*~