PDA

View Full Version : 8 days post-op!!

KJUNGRL2
05-20-2008, 07:44 PM
Wow, Already! Skye is doing GREAT!!!!!!!!! I am so proud and amazed. Seh is getiing up and walking and getting around on her own. She is still taking pain meds, but not often. Her scar looks great! The Dr. did an amazing job. She has had absolutely no drainage at all. She sleeps most of the night, wakes up in early morning. All I can say is amazed.

I wans to thank all of you for all the kind words of support and encouragemnet that I was given. The people on this board are amazing. Thanks again to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danceISlife
05-21-2008, 12:55 PM
It sounds like everything went really well and Sky seems to be doing great!! And it will only get better! It's a tough ordeal but everything will be back to normal before you know it. I wish her the best of luck with the rest of her recovery! :)

Pooka1
05-21-2008, 01:02 PM
That's great about Skye. Kids often seem to recover so quickly... a silver lining.

Best regards,
sharon

Susie*Bee
05-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Yes, that's wonderful news! :D It'll just keep getting better and better. Give Skye a gentle hug for me, and tell her we are all proud of her too. :)

laurieg6
05-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Congratulations on a a successful recovery!