PDA

View Full Version : 2nd doctors visit since brace

sparklegirl59
05-09-2008, 04:53 PM
everyone!!! i'm excited 2 go 2 the doctor's office on June 19th 4 my 6-month checkup 2 see how well the brace is workin. plz pray 4 me!!! hopefully, time will get cut down in it!!! thx 2 all who respond!!! God bless & luv, ~*val*~

ElleBelleCurvz
05-09-2008, 06:33 PM
that about what my sitch is like right now :-) I am getting my 2nd in brace xray at 6 months in 12 days :-D Good luck on yours i am really nervous for mine.

scoliodancer
05-09-2008, 06:35 PM
hey!! im going to the doctor in like the end of june or early july!!! it will be my first checkup after wearing the brace for a few months!! i am hoping to see that the brace is working for me too! good luck to ya!!!

sparklegirl59
05-10-2008, 01:50 PM
thx 2 u guys both, and good luck 2 ya!!!
God bless & luv, ~*val*~

sparklegirl59
05-15-2008, 07:37 PM
thanx 2 every1 4 responding!!!!!!!

sparklegirl59
05-23-2008, 05:02 PM
getting anxious for the doc.!!! i really hope i can get a spinecor brace! :D enough of my babbling, i gotta go... bye! :)

rachelroonie
05-26-2008, 12:17 AM
I hope everything goes well! I have my appt. in late June or early July for my 6 month check up. I'm really nervous that it has progressed, because my mom has recently had surgery because she had breast cancer. She can't lift more than a pound, and she can't put on my brace. My dad travels a lot for work, and I haven't been able to wear it while he is out of town. :(

Snoopy
05-26-2008, 07:18 AM
Val,

Would you PLEASE type correctly! It drives me crazy (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) and I'm sure you'll get more responses from adults if your posts are easier to read. Several teens and pre-teens have responded to you, but none of them are typing like you! I'm sure if you go to SpineKids website, no one will complain because it is mostly teens on that site. This site is mostly adults, but we welcome everyone. We'd just appreciate it greatly if all posts are easy to read.

Rachel,

My thoughts and prayers are with your mom and all of your family. I hope your mom is doing well. Is there an aunt, one of your friend's mom's or even one of your friends who could help you with your brace? Good luck.

Mary Lou

rachelroonie
05-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Rachel,

My thoughts and prayers are with your mom and all of your family. I hope your mom is doing well. Is there an aunt, one of your friend's mom's or even one of your friends who could help you with your brace? Good luck.

Mary Lou

Thanks! She is doing well, it's just the recovery process is so slow. There isn't any family close enough to where it would work, the closest family of mine lives 5 hours away. Hmmmm. I'll ask about a friend. I hadn't thought about that. Thanks!

-Rachel

sparklegirl59
05-27-2008, 02:25 PM
Mary Lou,
i'm sry, but if u don't like the way i type, don't read my posts! others can read my posts just fine and it's how i type! there's no reason why you can't read them. i can read them JUST FINE myself. sry if it's rude, but it is what it is. it's how i type and it's kind of a HABIT that i don't plan on breakin. so... tut tut with ya bad self.