PDA

View Full Version : YouTube of Surgery

Ginger W.
04-29-2008, 11:27 PM
Dear Fellow ADULT Scolis,

Have you noticed that all the YouTube videos of scoliosis surgery recoveries have these adorable little 13 and 14 year old gals? Well, I am thinking it's time for a MATURE (I'm 55) woman to show the recovery process with a little film work.

It was Pam's (txmarinemom) goal to walk the 5K at 30 days and she showed us that it's possible. It's my goal to create a YouTube showing the nitty gritty of the first month of recovery in less than five minutes!

I just hope I DO recover gracefully enough for the video to inspire people to take the step rather than cause people to say never! never! never! I guess we'll find out. (My surgery date is May 20th.)

nate03
04-30-2008, 07:36 AM
Great Idea!
I have done a few about VBS (Vertebral Body Stapling) - if you need any help, just let me know! The link in my signature is my son's YouTube vbs story.
Good luck,
-Cara

loves to skate
04-30-2008, 08:43 AM
Hi Ginger,

What a great idea to do a YouTube video for adult scoliosis. I'll be on the lookout for it and send my best wishes to you for your surgery.
Cara, I watched the YouTube video of your son and was very impressed. It gives me hope that some day I will be roller skating again.
Sally

Sharshe
04-30-2008, 09:16 AM
Sounds pretty cool to me, can't wait!