connie home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connie home

surgery went wwell xcept 4 pain'''''T4-L3 home recovery would rather talk if anyone wants to 732=870-8775-never got surgery i hopped for...no hip graft..thanks for all your lovely concern
    CONNIE

Surgery June 28th 2004
    fused T4 -L3
    Hip graft
    Grown 1 1/2 inches
    25/o upper T 15/o
    53/o T 15/o
    37/o L 6/o
    Dr. Micheal Nuewirth
    New York City

August 6, 2004
    Pulmonary Embolism
    complication from surgery

January 2007 currently
    increasing pain at the T4/5
    point irratation heardwear

Connie

So glad to see a post from you. Thinking of you ... and praying for a speedy recovery.

*hugz*

Comment

better every other

hi,
      All is good, if i can only get thru two hours a sleep at a time...pain is constant.......taking 40 oxycontin 2x and 10 mg percocets 4 x day...not doing a great job...but I don't want to be on pain meds.....not eating.....all muscles hurt,,,everywhere.......still early not even 2 weeks
      CONNIE

Surgery June 28th 2004
      fused T4 -L3
      Hip graft
      Grown 1 1/2 inches
      25/o upper T 15/o
      53/o T 15/o
      37/o L 6/o
      Dr. Micheal Nuewirth
      New York City

August 6, 2004
      Pulmonary Embolism
      complication from surgery

January 2007 currently
      increasing pain at the T4/5
      point irratation heardwear

Comment

Connie, the first couple of weeks are the worst, you will get better a little each day, but its kinda a one step forward, two backward type of thing. At about 5 to 6 weeks, you should hopefully notice a much bigger improvement. Hang in there, we're all pulling for you, and praying!
        PJO

Comment

Connie - I'm so glad you are home. I hope you work closely with the doc to get your pain managed well. Hang in there - you are doing great. I hope your family is supporting you and being patient too. Keep up the good work.
          Carmell
          mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

Working...
          X