Dr Robert Fitch @ Duke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Robert Fitch @ Duke

Has anyone ever been followed by Dr Robert Fitch at Duke Hospital or (Lennox Bakers Childrens Hospital)? Just wondering if anyone has ever even heard of him...

Decision to make for my son - surgery or not

This is my first time posting. My son is only 8 and will turn 9 this Friday. He has "significant" neuromuscular scoliosis. We have been referred to consult Dr. Robert Fitch at Duke University Hospital on Oct. 9. Can anyone give me some advice? I am very concerned and have no knowledge about this doctor.

Comment

What is your opinion about Dr. Robert Fitch?

My son is going to see Dr. Robert Fitch. What is your opinion about this doctor?

Originally posted by terri watkins View Post
      Has anyone ever been followed by Dr Robert Fitch at Duke Hospital or (Lennox Bakers Childrens Hospital)? Just wondering if anyone has ever even heard of him...

Comment

Dr. Fitch

Dr. Fitch is a wonderful Dr. that you will enjoy. I have seen him for many years. I remember when I was younger that a family moved away from NC to Ohio, and still came back to see him. That is how good he is. Plus I know many of my friends also sees him for their medical conditions.

There is no need to worry.

Comment

Dr Fitch

My son saw Dr Fitch for 7 years, but when it was time for surgery we went with Dr Hey in Raleigh, N.C. Dr Fitch is very experienced. There is just a long wait when you go to his clinic (try to make your appts early as you can when going to lennox baker). Also, the staff aren't very helpful/friendly should there be any problems to arise or questions that you have after your visit. I didn't choose Dr Fitch because he is so very busy ( he was going to do surgery on my son and then was going on vacation immediately afterwards.. I also could not get my questions answered by his staff, and forget speaking with Dr Fitch if there should be issues.Maybe your experience will be better than mine.

Comment

Working...
          X