Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: Sparklegirl59

Hey Val, do you like cute animals?

If you do, you might like Cuteoverload and Icanhascheezburger (if you don't already know about them).

http://cuteoverload.com/

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

I hope they cheer you up.

sharon
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Thanks for the links Sharon. I certainly am enjoying them! Did you see the dressage clip? AWESOME!!!
    UK based Mum of Imogen, 38 degree curve at 9 years old. SpineCor since 15/6/07, 31 degrees in brace.
    10th December 07 - 27 degrees, 23rd June 08 - 26 degrees, Feb 09 - 24 degrees, Aug 09 - 35 degrees, Jul 10 - 47 degrees, Dec 10 - 50+ degrees.
    Surgery due to take place early December 2011 at the RNOH, England.

Comment

Originally posted by RugbyLaura
      Thanks for the links Sharon. I certainly am enjoying them! Did you see the dressage clip? AWESOME!!!
      You're welcome. I'm trying to do something that will cheer Val up.

That was the Danish WB Blue Hors Matine, an exceptional mare. But the comment on Cuteoverload was funny about how she thought the comments by the experts on the video were ridiculous. Heh. I guess I can understand how someone who didn't know a thing about dressage might think the expert commentators were talking nonsense.

That test was a year or two years ago and folks are still talking about it. It was amazing. That mare was injured last year I think and hasn't been competing. I think she was injured stepping off the trailer but I'm not sure. I hope she returns. She was only 8 or 9 in that test. Amazing!

sharon
      Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
      Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Working...
      X