Surgery tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgery tomorrow

My daughter is 14 and having surgery for T and L curves tomorrow. I wanted to thank those who have posted on this forum about their surgery experiences. My daughter has had 2 surgeries before (non-scoliosis related), so hospital stays are not new to us. But this one is more complex and will be a much longer stay, so naturally we are anxious. Reading the posts here has been a great benefit to us.
    Last edited by B's Mom; 07-06-2004, 12:43 PM.

Good Luck with your surgery. I hope the next week goes well for you and you are soon home again.
    Best wishes.
    Cheryl.

Comment

Sending speedy recovery cyber vibes your way. May your daughter have a smooth and uncomplicated procedure. Take one day at a time. Please send a note when you can - we'd love to hear how she's doing (and you too!).

My best!
      Carmell
      mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

I will be praying for your daughter's successful surgery and recovery. Keep in touch.

Lily

Comment

Working...
        X