PDA

View Full Version : Let the record show.....

Singer
04-21-2008, 04:12 PM
......that I went ALL DAY without a painkiller of any kind -- no Tylenol, Advil or Aleve...nada...zilch!!! This, for the first time in 10 months. I was busy, too.

The funny thing is, if I had felt as sore as I do now BEFORE surgery, I would have thought something was seriously wrong, but it's all relative, isn't it?!

It's all bearable at this point.

Allow me to pat myself on the back. I thought I'd take a break from whining and moaning to post something positive for a change.... :cool:

Geish
04-21-2008, 04:21 PM
That's great Chris! It just keeps getting better and better doesn't it? :D

sparklegirl59
04-21-2008, 04:46 PM
God must be workin in ur life. i hope i get a miracle workin in my life. i always wish i didn't have scoliosis tho. :(

Pooka1
04-21-2008, 04:57 PM
That's so great! Quite the accomplishment!

Good for you and your efforts to get well.

sharon

CStadler
04-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Way to go Chris....here is another pat on the back and a big hug. Another milestone. Baby steps but we all get there!
Happy for you!
Carol :D

Sharshe
04-21-2008, 06:15 PM
Chris,
CONGRATS! :D

Suzy
04-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Yeah Chris!! I was so happy to read this post. Proof that the day does come for everyone when we realise just how far we have come and what has been accomplished post-op. Congrats! Suzy

Singer
04-22-2008, 07:20 AM
Thank you one and all.

Now that warmer weather is here and I'm finally starting to loosen up, I expect this trend to continue!

Susie*Bee
04-22-2008, 07:45 AM
Yay, Chris! I'm so glad for you! Hopefully you'll be having mostly days like that from now on. I know it really buoys me up when I stop and think how far I've come-- even if it's not as far as I had anticipated. We are making great progress-- and that's a big hurdle you are going over. And yes, these nice, spring days are great! :)

Peachy
04-22-2008, 04:24 PM
Chris,

Glad you're feeling better! Thanks for your post to me on my "anterior" question. And, no, you didn't seem a bit crabby to me. ;)

Peachy

Linda W
04-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Way to go, Chris! Congratulations on your milestone. With all the bumps in the road you have experienced, you have truly earned a day without any pain medications -- and hopefully many more to come!

Linda W.