Any boys out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any boys out there

hey my cuz who is a boy has a brace n e 1 out there ( whose a boy) 0with one too he could use some encouregment
    Lauren and her brace brenda

Re: Any boys

to whom it may concern....

My name is Kyle, Ive worn a back brace for about a year now, im 15 years old and yes....i am a boy..lol...anyhoo....i just started on this forum and your my first post!!!.....but i will reply frequently (maybe) depending on when im in the mood...lol.....im willing to give advice if needed....but if he needs to know something "personal" if ya know what i mean...i might not be able to help...cause im weird when it comes to that stuff.....but yeah im a guy and im here...

Comment

I had to wear a Milwaukee brace. I started wearing it in the 7th grade. I played baseball, basketball and ran track. I didn't let the brace stop me from doing the things I wanted to. I had to put up with some teasing at first, but I was able to overcome that pretty fast. Take control and be in charge.

Comment

thanx

inm surprised you showed up here braces are more common on girls then on boyz so ill tell my cuzin and maybe you can talk

Comment

Hi laurenlovskevin:

My son is six and wears a milwaukee brace. Just know you are not alone. Have your cousin do everything he can in it. Dont let it set him back. Don't let anyone make your cousin feel "different" or "special". Educate yourself as much as possible.

Much love

Miranda

Comment

Hello, I am new and am looking for someone else whom wears a Milwaukee Brace.

My son is 13 and was just diagnosed with Idiopathic Scoliosis with a 68* degree curve from T-2 to L-6. We are waiting for his Milwaukee Brace to come in. It is nice to find some other boys or girls that wear the same brace. He has been hoping to find someone who he could talk with that can relate to what he is going through. Did you wear your brace while playing basketball? That is Brett's favorite sport. We are a afraid that he won't be allowed to play this year because of having to wear the brace 23/7. Practice is 1 1/2 hours twice a week. Thanks for any help that you can give him or me for that matter.
            I am so

RenoCreek

Comment

Working...
            X