PDA

View Full Version : My daughter's artwork

Sherie
03-28-2008, 11:13 PM
Sheena's interpretation of herself with her metal hardware. :)
She drew this on the computer this evening, she plans on going into digital graphics animation.

Please don't anyone get offended, her friends teased her before surgery and nicknamed her "The Cripple". It was a great stress reliever for her instead of always worrying and being serious about it all the time. They're a great bunch of kids, they were very supportive of her before and after the surgery.

skoshi314
03-28-2008, 11:39 PM
Sheena's interpretation of herself with her metal hardware. :)
She drew this on the computer this evening, she plans on going into digital graphics animation.

Please don't anyone get offended, her friends teased her before surgery and nicknamed her "The Cripple". It was a great stress reliever for her instead of always worrying and being serious about it all the time. They're a great bunch of kids, they were very supportive of her before and after the surgery.
That is soooooo fantastic and such a constructive way to express her emotions! I can only speak for my self, but the term 'cripple' is just a word and certainly doesn't bother me.

Sheena is very talented. You must be very proud of her!

flowerpower
03-29-2008, 12:36 AM
Sheena is very talented...you must be proud of her work! It looks like she's taking this experience with a grain of salt, and at least trying to keep a lighthearted outlook on the situation. I have found that keeping a sense of humor goes a long way in getting through difficult times. I wish her much success in her endeavors :)

Renee

sanah
03-29-2008, 01:12 AM
I really like her drawing! I'm into animation and manga myself, it's really cool XD. Heh, I say I'm a cyborg now so =P my family had been calling me the Twisted Sister before hand, so it is kind of a stress reliever to have little nick-names like that XD so you can be humorous about the whole thing. My dad also started calling me Zipper back now but I don't like that nickname quite as much >_>;

good luck to her with animation!

rtremb
03-29-2008, 01:31 AM
Sherie:
That is so cool. I will show Esme - she will love it too.
Esme has been having fun making some pretty funny scoliosis avitars lately!
Ruth

Singer
03-29-2008, 08:24 AM
I love it!! What a talent!!

LorDon
03-29-2008, 09:23 AM
Sherie,
What a great drawing! She has a wonderful talent AND a great sense of humor!

All the best to her in persuing a career in that field!

txmarinemom
03-29-2008, 10:06 AM
Wow, Sherie ... Sheena's *really* talented! If that's where her interest lies, no doubt there's a fantastic future ahead of her :).

Regards,
Pam

Sherie
03-29-2008, 01:52 PM
Thanks all for your kind comments. Sheena got all the creative talent in the family, I'm very proud of her and her outlook on this situation. I'm excited to see what she'll do with her art in the future.

Sanah,
Are you on Deviant art? She goes by Italuv and puts out a lot of work on there. She's really into manga too.

Wishing
03-29-2008, 01:58 PM
Sheena's little bionic scoli-girl is hillarious, clever and shows great talent.
I'm sure she'll go far with her gifts and sense of humor.

ElleBelleCurvz
03-29-2008, 02:59 PM
Whoa, thats amazing! My friends call me the cripple as well! lol, it's great she has a great sense of humor and artistic ability, she WILL go far :)

Susie*Bee
03-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Love it! Please be sure to let her know we all think she is super talented! :cool:

Aussiemum
03-29-2008, 04:04 PM
I loved it too!!!! That would make a FANTASTIC T'shirt!!! :p
A VERY talented and CLEVER girl!!!!

Pooka1
03-29-2008, 04:12 PM
I'm going to show that to Savannah. She likes art also and I think it will cheer her up.

I think your daughter is very talented!

sharon