Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helpful grooming tips

Hi yall,

I am doing really well in recovery. but my skin is so rough from not being able to reach down to my legs and feet. I read in a magazine that a bath brush is good for exfoliating the skin so i have been using that and it has helped (well at least my right leg).
    Does anyone have any grooming tips for us that you have found helpful. and when is it normal to be able to use your dishwasher. I opened mine today and it was rancid! i guess i have a drainage problem. I bleach cleaned it by putting a bowl of bleach on the shelf (with my grabber of course) and letting it run through the wash twice.
    Any tips anyone?

I've got a list of pre- and post-op items on my website at:

http://www.scoliosislinks.com/PreparingforSurgery.htm
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

wow i like that sock aid! thanks for the website!

Comment

Thanks Linda. The link is very helpful

Comment

Joybell4444
          I found that if I taped (that silver stuff LOL) a disposable razor to the handle end of a wooden spoon I could reach all the way down to my ankles to shave. Also I used the spoon end to smear shave cream on my legs.
          SandyC
          SandyC

Comment

Working...
          X