X-rays of Surgery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-rays of Surgery!

I thought I would just post this up as a seperate thread for reference to newbies on the forum who would like a look.
    If anyone else wants to add their x-rays - might be an okay spot to collect them all and the details for others who want to compare, don't know if that has been done before. Would be good to have this and place a "sticky" on it so it appears at the top of sections??

Curve Prior: 50 Thoracic - Risser 0
    Curve now: Haven't had post op appointment but looking good!
    Fused: T5 - L1
    Thoracoplasty: 5 ribs removed to remove rib hump
    Date: 12th Feb 2008

Cheers
    Del
    Last edited by Aussiemum; 03-10-2008, 10:28 PM.
    Elysia 16 in Feb 2010
    Sydney - Australia
    Feb 2008 Fused T5-L1 and 5 ribs removed.
    Dec 2009 - Crankshafting
    Dec 10 - Revision surgery...3 vertebrae taken down, hooks removed, at T11-L1 - screws inserted, fusion extended down to
    L3 using Pedicle screws, some rib removed to try to derotate. Praying for things to settle.

Pssst.

Del, I hate to break the news to you, but it appears Elysia has a house in her tummy!

What is that in the background? LOL!
    Fusion is NOT the end of the world.
    AIDS Walk Houston 2008 5K @ 33 days post op!

41, dx'd JIS & Boston braced @ 10
    Pre-op ±53°, Post-op < 20°
    Fused 2/5/08, T4-L1 ... Darrell S. Hanson, Houston

VIEW MY X-RAYS
    EMAIL ME

Comment

Ladies and Gentleman, can I have your attention! We have a comedian in the house!

Yes, it's a house, we live in a 2 storey house and look down on the neighbours out front - so that's there roof your looking at!

The number of times we've held pre-surgery and post-surgery x-rays up to that window, I think the neighbours are suspicious we're running a Doctors practice on the premises. Come to think of it I do get heaps of wrong numbers for the Barwell Medical Centre!

Elysia 16 in Feb 2010
      Sydney - Australia
      Feb 2008 Fused T5-L1 and 5 ribs removed.
      Dec 2009 - Crankshafting
      Dec 10 - Revision surgery...3 vertebrae taken down, hooks removed, at T11-L1 - screws inserted, fusion extended down to
      L3 using Pedicle screws, some rib removed to try to derotate. Praying for things to settle.

Comment

Working...
      X