Pain with brace - normal???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain with brace - normal???

i was just wonderin if the pain im getting is normal. i have been in a providence brace for a few weeks. i got a memory foam mattress topper, and up until 2 nights ago ive been sleeping through the night on that. the first night i put the tightness to the second mark (out of 3), i slept through the night as well. but the night before last and last night, ive had to take the brace off after an hour! i have been really sore too. is that normal??? what can i do to fall asleep??? help!!!

I'm bringing curvy back

Its normal to have pain, wearing mine 22 hours a day its much worse, but pain is normal, and if you can't make it thru the nite mayb u culd try it looser, or try some aspirin, i had to slp w.o mine a couple nites ago due to extreeeeme heat, plus i was so hot i was shiver ing O_O not good, so I would ask your doctor but pain is normal with anything new and it may just be delayed...like how if you run into a wall lets sya...haha and it doesnt hurt for a minute, your body mite just be adjusting still but definitely try to wear it as much as possible good luccck
    Danielle
    14 Freshwoman
    December 1st got no head the boston brace
    Pre Brace Curves:18C 25T 30L
    In brace curves: (1/23/08) 16C 20T 22L
    In brace Curves: (5/21/08) 19C 19T 15L
    We're Bringing CURVY BACK

Comment

thanks! i got some tylenol pm to try tonight, and im gonna get a body pillow soon cuz ive heard those help. i'll let u know how it turns out! thanks again!

I'm bringing curvy back

Comment

I have a Boston brace and it's hurting me a LOT. I'm getting used to it though.
        I wish I lived in a perfect world. . .

Comment

hey! ive had my providence for awhile now! i get occasional pain from it, but its totally bearable! hang in there, it will get better!!

I'm bringing curvy back

Comment

Working...
          X