Dr report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr report

I finally received the Dr.s report that was sent to worker's comp. Mentioned was "posterior surgery from approximately T3c or T4 to sacrum". I had not picked up on the T3c at my appointment. I'm curious as to the "c" in the T3c. Any help would be super appreciated.
    Pam your power point pics were SOOOO cool. Even my hubby looked at them and he doesn't like that sort of stuff I find it fascinatining. I couldn't get him to watch a video of a fusion by Dr Alberts @ Jefferson, though that had all the fun sounds.
    2 60* curves, DDD, left trunk shift, some rotation, rib and lumbar humps, annular tear at L5-S1
    surgery 5/08 planning fusion T3 or T4 to sacrum with iliac fixation
    Dr. Anderson at Rothman Institute
    5/16/08 ALIF L1-L5
    5/23/08 fused T2-sacrum w/fixation and I'm all Titanium
    6/4/08 open all back up to clean out for Staph infection
    (left open with just clear dressing)
    6/6/08 recleaned and closed
    3/30/2012 revision planned, broken rod and removal of iliac bolts

Hi....

I suspect it's a typo. I've never heard of vertebrae called by anything but 2 characters.

-Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Thanx, that what I figured. The only thing that came up for T3C was prostate cancer related(being a female and talking about spines that just wouldn't work)
      2 60* curves, DDD, left trunk shift, some rotation, rib and lumbar humps, annular tear at L5-S1
      surgery 5/08 planning fusion T3 or T4 to sacrum with iliac fixation
      Dr. Anderson at Rothman Institute
      5/16/08 ALIF L1-L5
      5/23/08 fused T2-sacrum w/fixation and I'm all Titanium
      6/4/08 open all back up to clean out for Staph infection
      (left open with just clear dressing)
      6/6/08 recleaned and closed
      3/30/2012 revision planned, broken rod and removal of iliac bolts

Comment

Working...
      X