PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!

skoshi314
02-13-2008, 08:19 PM
ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO DELETE A THREAD OR AT LEAST LOCK IT OUT? There is an extremely inappropriate thread in the Adolescent & Teen section, Surgery subsection. It really needs to be taken care of now if possible.

Thanks,

Susie*Bee
02-13-2008, 08:44 PM
Becky--I already notified them and hopefully it will be taken care of soon. There's a little triangle in the right hand corner of every post (except your own) with an exlamation point in it... this is for notify them about improper posts. Not much else we can do.

skoshi314
02-13-2008, 09:48 PM
Becky--I already notified them and hopefully it will be taken care of soon. There's a little triangle in the right hand corner of every post (except your own) with an exlamation point in it... this is for notify them about improper posts. Not much else we can do.
Thanks, Susie*Bee. I almost fell off the sofa when I saw that. I guess I thought since I feel so safe and at home on this sight that I thought we were immune to this element. And the fact it was placed in the adolescent section makes me so mad. Oh, well, thanks for taking care of it and for letting me know what to do in the future!