Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 years Post Op today!!

Hi folks.

Today I am 2 years post op and have had a bit of time to reflect on what has gone before.

Its still an ongoing process I guess, but I am fitter than I have been for many a long year and my pain is better controlled too so its all good.

All I have to do now is have my checkup with my surgeon and see if he agrees with me.

I have done a more involved round up in my blog (http://www.warpedwoman.blogspot.com/) if anyone is interested

Thanks for all the support over the last 3 years.

Pip
    Double 63(T)/75(L) deg curve with big sideways shift - Surgery in UK on 8th February 2006.
    Post op 30(T)/33(L)
    http://warpedwoman.blogspot.com/

Congratulations, Pip! You've come a long way and are an inspiration to many.

All the best to you.

Chris

Comment

Congratulations on the 2 years Pip! It is so great that people remember to visit back to offer support. I think this site is fantastic. Having the support, all the personal experiences, and people so willing to share is such a comfort.
      CarolS
      68 degree right lumbar scoliosis, mild kyphosis at L1-2
      Anterior/Posterior Correction, T8 to Sacrum, Sept 20th, 2007
      Osteotomy March 20,2008
      Thrilled with results!

Comment

Well Pip congratulations are definitely in order for you!

You realise you are now at the point of being considered "recovered" from this surgery! (Suppossedly.) Remember way back before your surgery everyone saying "It takes a full two years to recover from this surgery." Boy I sure do! I hope you do continue to check in on the forum and not disappear like quite a few have. I LOVE your blog and check it quite often to see how you are and what mischief you are up to. (I was very sad to hear of your dear friend passing.) You have been an inspiration to me as well as giving me a good laugh when I most needed it. Best wishes, Suzy

Surgery 2/22/05 @ age 43
        T10-L4 Was L49* Now 8*

Comment

Working...
        X