PDA

View Full Version : Ooooh - lookie what I found now!

txmarinemom
01-13-2008, 09:10 AM
As most of you know, I plan to recover mostly solo - and am currently up to 2 pages of things to do, buy, prepare, etc. before Feb 5th.

I found a pretty cool combo bed rail/organizer (http://www.overstock.com/Health-Wellness/Standers-Childrens-Bed-Rail-and-Sports-Pouch/2242951/product.html#moreinfo) that should make getting up a bit steadier, and the pouch will eliminate at least a few items I'd planned to velcro to my nightstand - LOL ;-).

Regards,
Pam

crepehanger
01-13-2008, 10:07 AM
I hope you do like I did and find that you did not need but about half of what you got in preparation for the big day. But, with MY luck, if I didn't have it there , I would have needed it! So I think it's good karma to be prepared for the worst and be grateful when you don't need it. That is a cool little deal and I hope you can stash the TV remote in it and keep it safe from the men.........

txmarinemom
01-13-2008, 11:37 AM
Laff ... no men. My dog doesn't count because he lacks opposable thumbs - heh. ;-)

Sharshe
01-13-2008, 11:50 AM
That looks pretty cool, I wonder if it could be used on a solid wood platform type bed (NOT talking about a water bed). I have found your to do list super helpful.

txmarinemom
01-13-2008, 12:46 PM
Sharshe, that list has grown by about 2x since I posted - LOL. Even my Type AAAA friends on here are telling me I'm FAR too prepared ;-).

I have redundancies upon redundancies ...

Regards,
Pam