PDA

View Full Version : I wonder how Janet is doing?

dalmatica
01-02-2008, 09:56 AM
Her surgery was on 12/26 at HSS. Obviously she can't post here yet but has anyone heard anything?

Susie*Bee
01-02-2008, 12:33 PM
I just checked her hospital site, where her son posts how she is doing. The surgery went fine and she's been in "recovery" (I'm thinking he meant intensive care) until today. He says the surgeon said all went well and she's progressing as she should be. So she's in a regular room now and her son says she's improved noticeably. :)

Susie*Bee
01-10-2008, 12:14 PM
I just checked her site, and her son Neal says she was moved to rehab today. He included her phone number and address. PM me if you are interested in either of those. Otherwise, his post yesterday said she was doing well--eating normal food, and doing better every day. :)

crepehanger
01-10-2008, 12:39 PM
it is so good to hear Janet is in rehab !!! That's where I feel like my recovery started too.... thanks, ladies...

CHRIS WBS
01-10-2008, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the update. I've been thinking about Janet and wondering how she's doing.

What about MishP who had surgery by Dr. Boachie I believe in October. Has anyone heard how she's doing?

Chris