Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi everyone sorry i havent been around much one after another, oh well 2008 will be better.
    I have an appointment on the 1st Feb to talk about my MRI i doesnt know weather that means I will get the date for the op as well that day, i dont really know what the appoinment is about could anyone help?
    Its the first appoinment i have had since my MRI scan.

Happy 2008 everyone and hope you all had a lovely xmas.

Angela
    Angela, 25 England.
    75 curve top of spine, and getting worse slowly.
    Surgery on 21st May 2008. T3-L4
    Op went well 20ish degree curve now.
    May need op in 18 months to remove rods due to pain, but might calm down when bone graft has healed, less pain now, just some shoulder blade pain, and a cold spot in middle right of back.

happy 2008 to you, sweetie!

If i were to hazard a guess, your Feb 1 appt will be to discuss your MRI results and your options, hopefully for a surgical restoration.You've got a pretty big curve to deal with there, I hope you have a good surgeon that YOU have confidence in. If you feel good about your doctor, you can make it through just about anything. Good Luck, dear and let us know what he or she says....2008 will be YOUR year!!!
    Lisa age 47
    T curve 69 degrees
    L curve 40 degrees more or less - compensatory
    fused to from T-3 to sacrum
    anterior and posterior surgeries completed June 1, 2007
    pushing hard in recovery !!

Comment

he already suggest an op when I saw him back in september and he booked me right in for the MRI. he said he would get my answer from after the MRI because he let me think about having the op of cause rather then having to make my mind up there and then. but i have decided to go for the op so hopefully we will talk about that on the 1st of feb
      Angela, 25 England.
      75 curve top of spine, and getting worse slowly.
      Surgery on 21st May 2008. T3-L4
      Op went well 20ish degree curve now.
      May need op in 18 months to remove rods due to pain, but might calm down when bone graft has healed, less pain now, just some shoulder blade pain, and a cold spot in middle right of back.

Comment

Working...
      X