Brace and tennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brace and tennis

My friends and I were planning on playing tennis this summer. Only snag is that I get my brace in about 2 weeks! I told my one friend that I will not be able to bend over to pick the ball up and she said I should learn to roll the ball on my foot and bounce it up. Then I would end up chasing it across the court. But anyways my question is that will I be able to play tennis in a brace. My mom isn't sure about it and I really want to play rather than watch on the sidelines. Thanx!!

ellie
    Minnesota Brace
    Curves: 27T/32L
    ~ ~

hey

im notsure what kind of brace you wear but you should be able to play tennis just fine!!
    Lauren and her brace brenda

Comment

I wear a Minnesota. Well I will be wearing a Minnesota in 2 weeks. Thanks though I may need a partner so they can pick the ball up off the ground! Thanks again!!

ellie
      Minnesota Brace
      Curves: 27T/32L
      ~ ~

Comment

hey ellie, i have a TLSO and i play tennis for my school in the brace. I cant really pick it up, so i kick it to my friends or i get on my knees and pick it up. The latter is not so pretty, as it is a bit of a job getting up. LOL hope i helped!!
        K*a*y

Thoraic Lumbar Support Orthosis (TLSO)
        40 degrees thoraic
        30 degrees lumbar

Comment

Actually you can take you're brace off for sports if it is a TLSO Brace!!!
          Ciera,

Comment

Working...
          X