PDA

View Full Version : Post Op Picture

DebbieM
11-17-2007, 08:36 PM
This is my back at 1 month post op. I do not have any before pics, just on xrays. I'm feeling pretty well considering such a big surgery. I am walking around the house now without my cane. I am showering much better now, but I still like to have my sister there just in case. I take walks around my neighborhood and once in a while someone will take me to wal-mart to walk around a little bit and shop. I love getting out of the house!!!

Deb :)

MATJESNIC
11-17-2007, 09:21 PM
Debbie,

Congratulations. You look great. My daughter is 2 months post-op and just had a lot of "firsts" This weekend she went to the movies (Dan in Real Life) with a friend, tonight we went to a comedy show at the high school and tonight she is having a friend sleep over. Our walks around the neighborhood are getting faster and she has been back at school full time for about a month. I know the kids recover so much faster.

But good for you. Keep up the good work.

dajanerz
11-17-2007, 11:46 PM
Your back looks fabulous! So does your scar!! You're my new hero! :D

I'll post my before and after pics right now!

Singer
11-18-2007, 07:56 AM
It looks wonderful! So glad you're doing well.

txmarinemom
11-18-2007, 09:49 AM
From all I've read, Debbie, it sounds like you're doing GREAT for 1 month post op!

Thanks to you, and to all who post stories (and *especially* pics ... the visuals are SO amazing) from the other (post op) side: It's really an encouragement.

Regards,
Pam

abhbarry
11-18-2007, 10:39 AM
Looks fantastic. Keep up the good work. It gets even better!
Best,
Anya

geo
11-18-2007, 03:18 PM
Your back does look so great! Isn't it weird to have a new back after years of looking at a crooked one?
I had to laugh about walking in the cold in Vegas. I woke up this morning to about 5 inches of new snow, and wondered if sledding has similar benefits to walking....? Somehow, I don't think my doc would let me get away with that logic!
Anyways, congratulations on being taller!

Shari
11-24-2007, 01:38 AM
Thanks for sharing that great picture, and congrats on a wonderful result!!!

Shari

crepehanger
11-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Your back is beautiful, dear! I am amazed at how good your incision is doing! That is what makes it all so worth it, huh? You just wait until you can wear real clothes... I am so happy for you! congratulations! Lisa