anyone from Philadelphia PA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone from Philadelphia PA?

I was wondering if there was anyone from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and where the nearest place is to get a spinecor.

-smoothie305

Hi Smoothie,

You can get a list of US doctors who use spine cor at spinecorporation.com. I know Dr. Sanders at the Shriners Hospital in Erie, PA uses the spine cor. Not like that's your backyard or anything but it's a lot closer than Montreal. Dr Sanders met with Dr Rivard(montreal, the spine cor "inventor") and did some training with him. Dr Rivard told me this himself on a phone call once. There is also a doctor in Maryland that uses the spine cor brace. Dr Sponsellor(spelling??) @ John Hopkins. Check out the website I listed.

Good luck to you!!!

Stephanie
    Mom to Michela ~age 12 ~VBS @ age 9 - 12/19/07 26* to 1*
    10/8/08 ~ curve is immeasurable!!
    07/16/09 ~ a few degrees overcorrected... being monitored
    12/28/09 ~ 14* overcorrected to the right
    2/23/10 ~ 12* overcorrected
    3/12/10 ~ Boston Brace at night to prevent further overcorrection. In brace corrects to -8*

Comment

Thanks a lot. We couldn't find a place in PA that did spinecor. I might get a spinecor but I'll probably get a boston brace because that's what the docter told us to get. Maybe I'll get a spinecor after my boston brace. I don't know. But it's good to know that there is a place in PA that does spinecor. (Although it may be far... )

-smoothie305

Comment

Good Luck to you Smoothie!! I wish you much success !!

Hugs,
        Stephanie
        Mom to Michela ~age 12 ~VBS @ age 9 - 12/19/07 26* to 1*
        10/8/08 ~ curve is immeasurable!!
        07/16/09 ~ a few degrees overcorrected... being monitored
        12/28/09 ~ 14* overcorrected to the right
        2/23/10 ~ 12* overcorrected
        3/12/10 ~ Boston Brace at night to prevent further overcorrection. In brace corrects to -8*

Comment

Thanks! - smoothie305

Comment

Working...
          X