Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You All

Hi to all,
    I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you wonderful people!!!
    You have ALL been sooo wonderful and positive. I feel like I have a large family pulling for me and supporting me thru this difficult time...
    It's so great to have people that I can talk with that understand what I am going thru. I hope I can return the favor.
    Thank you all and may God bless everyone of you.
    MarieMarieMarie

You're welcome !!

We're with you, dear! Lisa
    Lisa age 47
    T curve 69 degrees
    L curve 40 degrees more or less - compensatory
    fused to from T-3 to sacrum
    anterior and posterior surgeries completed June 1, 2007
    pushing hard in recovery !!

Comment

You have just summed up what this forum is all about in such a simple and thoughtful way, with such a gracious gratitude!!!

It truly is the place to be, when you need the support and comfort from people that really care, and are in, and have been in the same position. This forum and the many caring people here have gotten me through many tough times!!!

I too, am glad I found it several years ago, and I also hope that in some small way, I can help someone else like I have been helped!!! Some of us come and go on here, and that's so understandable. We have fear, we need comfort and knowledge, then we get better and can't seem to find the time.

But there are also people here that feel obligated to help others, like we were helped when we first joined and went through all the crazy emotions that come with considering this surgery and then having it.

It's a great place to be!!!

Shari

Comment

Working...
      X