Connie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connie

Hey sweetie, glad to hear your being more positive, i do understand what it's like to feel like there's no happy ending to all this especially after what i just went through and girl, i wanted to just die, i admit it. I wanted someone to just up the morphine dose at the hospital and put me out of my misery, but i made it through, and i'm glad i did because the saying "What doesent kill you makes you stronger" and it is so true. I'm here if you ever have any questions or just need someone to talk to. OK. Hope you have a wonderful day sweetie. -T.
    Tara Ward

all better,,..

Tara,

Once you get over all the question and the fears..it all becomes so easy.....for the next two weeks before my surgery i'm not freaked out...going through my regular days and errans...my son graduated 8th grade today..and he is so happy...my 12 year old wants a party..next week...still nesting(cleaning house)/...a couple more doctor appoinments...on friday my 12 year old gets check for scoli which she has signs of....hair cut , pedicure, highlights,denist,hemotogist, court (ticket)apperence,physcologist,primary dr. call my gastro dr.Fathers day...kids out of school,waxing...need to shop for everything......kids need sneakers.....somehow I just exposed my whole calender of events..please excuse...just to tell U how busy one can be before surgery to help keep your mind focus.... bring it on
    CONNIE

Surgery June 28th 2004
    fused T4 -L3
    Hip graft
    Grown 1 1/2 inches
    25/o upper T 15/o
    53/o T 15/o
    37/o L 6/o
    Dr. Micheal Nuewirth
    New York City

August 6, 2004
    Pulmonary Embolism