I visited Mish today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I visited Mish today!

Just a quick post on MIsh. I have been receiving updates from Michelle's sister & she is doing ok minus a few small complications. I visited her today very briefly after my check-up with Dr. Boachie and she was very tired and faded in & out on me. It was a bit weird going back to HSS in that area where I had my surgery but I felt good stopping by even though so brief to see her. Hopefully she will feel a lot better going into the second week. Lynne

Thanks for the update, Lynne. Is where Mish is at in recovery typical for 1 week out?
    As of 12/25/07, age 62, 100* thoracic kyphosis, 73* L1-S1 lordosis, 37*/25* compensatory S-curve scoliosis. On 12/26/07, Dr. Boachie @ HSS NYC did 11 hours ant. & post. procedures, fused T2-L2, kyphosis now 57*, scoli 10*. Regained 2 1/4 inches in height!! Improving every day.

Comment

Thanks Lynne -- hopefully she was doped up enough so she wasn't feeling much pain...I still remember how great those Dilaudid shots were....
      Hope she makes good progress this week.
      Chris
      A/P fusion on June 19, 2007 at age 52; T10-L5
      Pre-op thoracolumbar curve: 70 degrees
      Post-op curve: 12 degrees
      Dr. Boachie-adjei, HSS, New York

Comment

Her sister talked to her today & did remember I was in & was happy about it! She was so tired when I came by so I did'nt stay long at all. My heart went out to her! she'll do fine....
        Man though that HSS is crazy crowded! Masses of people...........

Comment

Lynne,

Give Mish our blessings, and yourself too!!! You're and angel that cares about the comfort and support of others!!!

I hope you know how special you really are!!!

Shari

Comment

Working...
          X