just got out of the hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got out of the hospital

my dr. admitted on weds. my breathing got worse the lung dr. said when they were placing the breathing tube they caused fluids to come and made it look like my heart was in trouble but there's nothing wrong with my heart my lungs,chest,was hurting from monday so they kept until today my breathing is not a 100 he gave meds to take for that and infection now i'm waiting to see about my surgery thankx everybody

It sounds like you aspirated something, but what??? You poor dear! Thank God your heart is okay. There should be another anesthesiologist there when you go back into surgery, unless there is a very good explanation. Sorry, I am just protective!! Hope the pain and infection goes away quickly and you feel better.... Lisa
    Lisa age 47
    T curve 69 degrees
    L curve 40 degrees more or less - compensatory
    fused to from T-3 to sacrum
    anterior and posterior surgeries completed June 1, 2007
    pushing hard in recovery !!

Comment

thankx

thankx lisa i'll keep you informed

Comment

Curve52,

You have been through a whole lot lately and I am sorry that you have had these complications. Preparing for surgery is hard enough, and then when you add these other things into the equation it seems unfair. Please keep us posted on how you are doing. You are being very strong through all of this.

-Christine
        Surgery completed July, 2007
        Fused from T4-T12
        23years old

Comment

Working...
        X