surgery 9/17/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surgery 9/17/07

well the time is real close now i just got my surgery date on friday it's 9/17/07 i will be having the ipd which is the spacers place in two levels of my spine that's to take the bone off the nerve i'm hoping and praying this will work then i wont need the other surgery i will keep you posted.

Hello Curve52-
    well, that is getting close ! While i was waiting, I gathered movies, books, magazines, craft stuff, etc. to keep me busy post-op. Hang in there and keep posting. Hearing from other scolies on this forum has been the best therapy for me ! Best wishes.... Lisa
    Lisa age 47
    T curve 69 degrees
    L curve 40 degrees more or less - compensatory
    fused to from T-3 to sacrum
    anterior and posterior surgeries completed June 1, 2007
    pushing hard in recovery !!

Comment

Good luck with your upcoming surgery and I hope all goes well!!!

Thoughts and prayers will be with you,
      Shari

Comment

thanks everyone

i just wanted to say thankx to everyone and as soon as i can after my surgery I will post take care

Comment

Prayers for a smooth surgery

just writing to tell you that I will say a prayer for your surgery, tell yourself it's your turn to be the patient now, and let yourself be taken care of. Ask for pain meds, and tell the nurses if you can't do something they want you to do! Please write when you can- when you're able to sit at a computer and tell us how you're doing. God bless -- Jamie
          57 years old.
          thoracic curve 68 degrees
          lumbar-sacral curve +/- 41 degrees
          Cspine C3- C7 fusion Nov. 2011 <done! success!!>, then scoli surgery T2- L4 or maybe to sacrum.
          Discogram/ myelogram pending. Surgery to be scheduled, maybe fall 2015. <scared but I know this is not going to get better>
          THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR SHARING EXPERIENCES AND KNOWLEDGE!

Comment

thankx

Originally posted by scooter950
            just writing to tell you that I will say a prayer for your surgery, tell yourself it's your turn to be the patient now, and let yourself be taken care of. Ask for pain meds, and tell the nurses if you can't do something they want you to do! Please write when you can- when you're able to sit at a computer and tell us how you're doing. God bless -- Jamie
            thank you very much i will keep intouch

Comment

Curve 52,

Hope this isn't too late. I wanted to with you good luck on your surgery, and as pain free of a recovery as possible.

-Christine
              Surgery completed July, 2007
              Fused from T4-T12
              23years old

Comment

my surgery was cancelled

they cancelled my surgery when they were putting the breathing tube down my throat my heart would start racing so they cancelled and now i have to go to the cardio consult whih will be 10/4 better safe than sorry i have too many peole that love to take a chance i glad my dr. felt the same

Comment

HI Curve,

I'm a firm believer that every thing happens for a reason. It must not have been the right time for you. But when the time comes you will be ready. I know it is very discouraging, after the build up you must have gone through, but stay strong and keep the faith that it was not meant to be at that time!!!

I hope you wait is not long and I hope everything goes well for your next scheduled surgery!!!

Shari

Comment

Working...
                  X