Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

I would just like to say thanks for the support i've got off the people here. The Operation went well. Still in some pain but its slowly going.
    2002 - 42 degree curve (top) and 38 degree curve (bottom)

2003 - 43 degree curve (top) and 37 degree curve (bottom)

2007 - 46 degree curve (top) and 48 degree curve (bottom)

Anterior/Posterior surgery 17th of July and 31st of July 2007 and 2.5 cm's taller

Hi Cina,

Those of us that have gone through this surgery know what you're going through, and our thoughts and prayers are with you!!!

I'm glad your surgery went well, and even though you are in pain, it really does get better. Just don't compare your recovery time to anyone else, and let your body heal in it's own way!!! Do what your Doctor tells you to do and keep a positive attitude as much as possible.

You'll have down days and up days, I know I felt okay on good days, and then I would have my bad days and would get so discouraged. Don't let that happen to you, just know that it's part of the normal healing process!!!

Shari

Comment

Hey Shari

People are suprised on how positive i am after going through major surgery. I'm not letting anything get me down. I know its normal and i've been asking loads of questions to my doctor as well. I did have some doubts before the surgery but they've been cleared up.

Jacinta

Anterior/Posterior surgery 17th of July and 31st of July 2007 and 2.5 cm's taller

Comment

how are you??

Cina2005- I missed seeing your post, and wanted to tell you I was glad to hear you are doing so well so soon post-op! How are you now? Lisa
        Lisa age 47
        T curve 69 degrees
        L curve 40 degrees more or less - compensatory
        fused to from T-3 to sacrum
        anterior and posterior surgeries completed June 1, 2007
        pushing hard in recovery !!

Comment

All is going well. Fusion hasnt taken yet. Jacinta

Comment

Working...
          X