X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Bithday

Have a good one Houston Curves!!!

Shari

Thank you Shari! It's a wierd birthday - 2 months to the day before my surgery. Thanks for thinking of me.

Ann
    44 year old female
    Surgery on Nov. 1, 2010
    Dr. Darrell Hanson, Methodist Hospital
    Posterior Only, 9 hours
    Presurgical: T 61 Degrees, L 58 degrees, with 15 degrees of thoracolumbar rotation
    Postsurgical: T 26, L 25

Comment

Happy 41st, Ann...

Hope you have a little fun today, but it's hard when you have surgery looming ahead... did you decide to go ahead with fusion to the sacrum after all? lisa
      Lisa age 47
      T curve 69 degrees
      L curve 40 degrees more or less - compensatory
      fused to from T-3 to sacrum
      anterior and posterior surgeries completed June 1, 2007
      pushing hard in recovery !!

Comment

They didn't ask me if I would go through with the surgery to the sacrum. They told me I will be fused to the sacrum. It's silly really, but I hadn't thought of it as an option before you posted. Of course it's an option as it is my health. But, hey, I can't even donate blood for myself. I feel pretty powerless. However, I know I need this surgery and I need to be fused to the sacrum. I'm just a little wigged out as the time counts down. I have too much to do and don't have help lined up for the entire 16 weeks of recovery (when I can't pick up my little twinados) yet.

Ann
        44 year old female
        Surgery on Nov. 1, 2010
        Dr. Darrell Hanson, Methodist Hospital
        Posterior Only, 9 hours
        Presurgical: T 61 Degrees, L 58 degrees, with 15 degrees of thoracolumbar rotation
        Postsurgical: T 26, L 25

Comment

Working...
        X