at last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at last

I found a dr. that does bloodless surgery his name is Gerald Alexander I will see him on 7/3/07, before i go i need new x-rays the are call 5 fuse i guess every dr. want there own i'm not sure the last dr. only took 2 x-rays and i had my mri. Well guys wish me well maybe i'll get a surgery date soon

Great

Hey that's great curve52 what hospital does your new doctor work out of. Where did you hear about him because it's rare to find doctors that does surgeries without blood these day. tell me more when you get more info take care. and by the way i'm in so. cali also
    Last edited by twisted07; 06-29-2007, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Do you mind me asking why you are trying for a bloodless surgery? (I've sent you an private message asking the same question for a more discreet response, if you'd like.)
      Last edited by iggystar; 06-29-2007, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iggystar
        Do you mind me asking why you are trying for a bloodless surgery? (I've sent you an private message asking the same question for a more discreet response, if you'd like.)

please e-mail me at mzzzztay@yahoo.com i'm still getting use to this system

Comment

Working...
        X