swimming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swimming

My doctor told me to swim a ton this summer. That's really easy, since the neighborhood pool is just down the street from me! But, I have a problem! I have a red mark where my brace has rubbed me raw, and given me bumps and a bruse!!! I HATE single pieces, and the two pieces a where show the redness! People are always asking me why I'm red right there! I hate telling them the truth. But it sounds so stupid saying like "o i ran into a tree" lol! Does any one have any tips????

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    ~~Rebecca, 15 years old, 10th grade~~
    I was braced for 2 years and 4 months
    I went through 3 Boston Braces
    Original curve~34*
    Curve in 1st Brace~9*
    Curve in 2nd Brace~14*
    Curve in 3rd Brace~27*
    Curve after bracing~34*

hey! you really should just tell people tha truth about what it is....you shouldnt be ashamed, i have a scar frum my surgery and i cant wait to be able to not where a cami over it...unfortunatly that will be next summer, b.c this is my first with my scar...i just think that you should just where watever you would normally where and just not be ashamed of it...your lucky you hava brace and that you dont hafta hav tha surgery....k well i g2g its like almost 1...i think, so ill ttyl! much <3 ~*ellen*
    any questions or w.e just feel free to contact me or w.e
    email- LilCutiPie_07@yahoo.com
    AIM- legalblondelle21
    MSN- diTzy__blonde01@hotmail.com
    much <3
    ~*ellen*

curves before and after surgery*oct6 03*
    before--51 and 21
    after--15 and 14

Comment

Hey thanx for the tips! I've got ur sn and I'll im u sometime!! My name is Rebecca and my sn is stormeygal29! Same as my name here scept w/ a 29! lol
      bye
      rebecca
      ~~Rebecca, 15 years old, 10th grade~~
      I was braced for 2 years and 4 months
      I went through 3 Boston Braces
      Original curve~34*
      Curve in 1st Brace~9*
      Curve in 2nd Brace~14*
      Curve in 3rd Brace~27*
      Curve after bracing~34*

Comment

i get that and i put E45, a loation on after i have a shower everyday it makes it better if you keep it up. your docs right swimming does help 2!

hatty
        Bored of BOB!
        Curve 47 degrees and is lower lumber.
        6-8 months until "bonfire night"

Comment

Hey!!!Mabey you are allergic to metal and that is Makeing the Red marks???
          Are they in the places were you're metal Ribbits are???
          Ciera!
          P,S Swim ALOT Still!

Comment

Working...
          X