Complications...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complications...

I may have developed some complications that might cause my surgery to be moved up. I won't list them here, but I have to be at Dr. Shelokov's office 1st thing on Monday morning for him to examine me. Hopefully it will be nothing, and I will post a follow up then.

Ann
    44 year old female
    Surgery on Nov. 1, 2010
    Dr. Darrell Hanson, Methodist Hospital
    Posterior Only, 9 hours
    Presurgical: T 61 Degrees, L 58 degrees, with 15 degrees of thoracolumbar rotation
    Postsurgical: T 26, L 25

Ann,

Good Luck tomorrow!!!! I hope everything is okay!?!?!?!?
    Theresa

April 8 & 12, 2004 - Anterior/Posterior surgery 15 hours & 7 hours
    Thorasic - 79 degree down to 22
    Lumbar - 44 degree down to 18
    Fused T2 to sacrum
    June 2, 2005 - Pedicle subtraction osteotomy @L3 7 hours
    MAY 21, 2007 - Pedicle subtraction osteotomy @ L2, extended the fusion to S2 and added pelvic instrumentation 9 hours

FUSED T2 - SACRUM 2

Comment

Hi Ann,

I know your scared, but try and stay calm. It just may be best for you that your surgery comes sooner than later. Things happen for a reason, and I hope all goes well for you. Keep us informed!!!

Shari

Comment

I think I may have mistyped. My appointment was for Monday with Dr. S. However, I spoke to both their office and my local Dr.'s office as I do not see this as an emergency and we descided to have my local Dr. do an MRI to see if there is any reason for the issue other than my spine. If they can't rule out other issues (numbness in my right leg and "personal" issues, by which I presume you know what I mean), then I will have to go see Dr. S. So, for now, it's okay. I can still walk so it isn't too bad, right?

Ann
        44 year old female
        Surgery on Nov. 1, 2010
        Dr. Darrell Hanson, Methodist Hospital
        Posterior Only, 9 hours
        Presurgical: T 61 Degrees, L 58 degrees, with 15 degrees of thoracolumbar rotation
        Postsurgical: T 26, L 25

Comment

Working...
        X