Pain and numbness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain and numbness

I am not sure if this is where to put this, if it's in the wrong place I am sorry. I had my harrington rod surger in 1996, and had residual pain but never regretted the surgery. Since Thanksgiving last year some strange things have been happening and I would like to know if anyone has had the same problems. Shortly after Thanksgiving I started out with tingling in my left leg, going down, and then it developed into pain that was very sharp going down my left leg. Pain medications that I take for my back, or things like tylenol had no effect on the sharp pains I had in my leg. I had a bone scan under the direction of my orthopedist and he wanted me to have a myleogram and nerve conduction test but then I lost my insurance. During the time that has gone by it seems to be progressing, I still get the pains down my left leg and the numbness, and I get pain in the sole of my right foot.

Has anyone else experienced this? My employer does not have insurance, and I don't make much money. Does anyone know a way I might be able see an orthopedist and get the tests in the Atlanta, GA area if I am low income?

Thank you!

Hi Kali,

I am not qualified to answer your questions, but I think once Linda R. or Karen see your post, they may be able to guide you in the right direction. Or at least give you some information about your symptoms.

Hang in there, because we all care,

Shari

Comment

Working...
    X