PDA

View Full Version : Anyone sensitive to rods with rainy weather?

nharalamos
05-02-2007, 01:48 PM
Hi everyone!!

I've been very uncomfortable for the past two days. I had my surgery back in September of 2006. I'm fused from T4 to L4 and have been doing great with my recovery. I've been completely off meds for several months now and I'm not sure why I've been so uncomfortable.

I think the threat of rain is causing my discomfort. Anybody else get really sore before it rains??

Thanks for your imput!
Nickie

PS. I'm only uncomfortable on the top part of my back...

Jacque's Mom
05-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Yes, I can always tell when it's going to rain. I think you'll find many people feel the same. I feel very stiff at times when the weather is damp and when it's very cold in the winter (change of season). LYNN

Theresa
05-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Nickie,

When the weather down here changes I feel as if I had been hit by a Mack truck! Once it starts raining, usually I start to feel better. But by then I'm usually so tired from dealing with the pain that my day is ruined.

rainbow2010
05-03-2007, 06:00 AM
My husband says I'm more accurate than the weatherman when it comes to pain before rain or snow! My pain will get more intense about 2 hours before rain and then I get relief when it rains. I remember the first few years after my surgery predicting snow better than the weatherman. All my friends thought it was great because we could get home before the roads got bad.

nharalamos
05-03-2007, 07:31 AM
Hey everyone.

Thanks for the reply. I look forward to being the most accurate weatherman in my home... :-)

I'll make sure to keep some tylenol with me when the weather is sketchy!

Thanks,
Nickie

PS. Glad to know that it's not just me.