Rib hump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rib hump

Did any of you see results of your rib hump improving right after surgery or did it take longer after surgery to see the results? Thanks!

my hump looked really good when I got out of hospital, however since then (10months ago) it has gone to about half of what it was and the dr said this was expected.
    Katie

Comment

My rib hump is nothing compared to before my surgery. When my mother saw my back after surgery that was her first comment, and it's been almost 2 years and it is the same.

I had pictures taken of me before and after my surgery, and I still look at my back in the mirror often, and I'm still happy and amazed with the results!!!

Shari

Comment

My family noticed right away how better my back looked in the hospital. I had a really ugly big hump midway up..really deformed. So for me, I saw a big difference. Now 9 mos out, I am thrilled to wear the types of shirts I want. It is wonderful to wear a belt again & have a waist. I bought several pairs of jeans!
        Last month I went to Florida & it was a thrill to buy a couple of bathing suits & not have to cover up like I did prior to surgery...

Comment

I appreciate the responses. I have another question. I still have pain and swelling from where my bone graft was taken. How long did it take for all of you to see improvement? Again, I appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
          X