Flying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying

I have a boston brace and was wondering if and how I would take that on the plane. Thank You
    Tori
    Tori
    Boston Brace
    22 degree curve without brace 14 with brace
    Homeschooled, in 7th grade
    Feel free to email me jaketori@netzero.com

Hey

I was flying form the Ft. Myers airport to Germany, a 10 or so hour flight. in my back brace (boston) and a miricle happened!! i dint get up watsoever on the flight and i lived through it. most of the time my back did not hurt , mabey once or twice but i lived!! well on the way back i did stand up a couple times but i was ok! there is nothing to be afraid of or anything. first it probably will be uncomfortable and your legs will be numb but trust me you will live though it

wish you luck on your flight!!
    Mák Veronika
    14 yr.o. girl 9th grade
    40T
    54L
    +rotation
    Boston Brace since December 2005
    Location in Florida

I play flute.
    I LOVE ROCK!!!!!

Comment

Flying w/ brace

This summer its going to be my first time flying on a plane with my brace and its going to be about a 8 hour flight.. i was wondering how i was going to survive with the brace on the plane but i just got encouraged by what cloudy said! Btw i first thought since on my brace i have 3 small piece of metal (holding my 3 velcroes) would beep through security but last week i went to a place with security and i figured out that it does not beep.. i was sooo anxious to know if it would beep or not.. lol.. Anyways, good luck! and keep us posted on how your flight went!
      My name is Rotem
      I am 13 and in 7th grade
      Started with 2 curves:
      34º Therotical
      50º Lumber
      I currently wear a Cheneau Brace
      Got my 1st on Nov. '06
      Got my 2nd on Nov. '07
      Just got my 3rd one today (May7 '08)
      and im still trying to get used to it
      Hoping I won't need surgery
      I live in South Florida
      3rd check on November 17,2007,
      Got an X-ray done Feb. 5th, with EXCELLENT news!
      30º Theoratical
      37º Lumber
      4th check on May 7, 2008

Comment

Working...
      X