PDA

View Full Version : Flying

tori13
04-14-2007, 05:55 PM
I have a boston brace and was wondering if and how I would take that on the plane. Thank You
Tori

Cloudy
04-14-2007, 09:57 PM
;) Hey

I was flying form the Ft. Myers airport to Germany, a 10 or so hour flight. in my back brace (boston) and a miricle happened!! i dint get up watsoever on the flight and i lived through it. most of the time my back did not hurt , mabey once or twice but i lived!! well on the way back i did stand up a couple times but i was ok! there is nothing to be afraid of or anything. first it probably will be uncomfortable and your legs will be numb but trust me you will live though it

wish you luck on your flight!! ;)

~ScoliosisGirl~
06-01-2007, 11:28 PM
This summer its going to be my first time flying on a plane with my brace and its going to be about a 8 hour flight.. i was wondering how i was going to survive with the brace on the plane but i just got encouraged by what cloudy said! Btw i first thought since on my brace i have 3 small piece of metal (holding my 3 velcroes) would beep through security but last week i went to a place with security and i figured out that it does not beep.. i was sooo anxious to know if it would beep or not.. lol.. Anyways, good luck! and keep us posted on how your flight went! :)