PDA

View Full Version : Berta's surgery is tommorow.

Suzy
03-28-2007, 08:02 PM
Hi all,

I was fortunate enough to be able to go meet Berta yesterday.(And her wonderful husband.) She flew from Kona, Hawaii to Oakland, Ca for her surgery. I want you to keep her in your thoughts tomorrow, as I will. She is having A/P. She wasn't sure if L10 is where her Dr. will begin but he will fuse to S1. She will have it all done on the same day. (I know some of you remember her.) She hasn't been on the forum for awhile, she had a lot to do to get ready for her 4 week stay here on the mainland. I'm wishing her a safe and very successful surgery. I know you are too.

Suzy

bsprings
03-28-2007, 09:25 PM
Hi Suzy-
Tell Berta we are praying for her and wish her a fast recovery! I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow-
Cathie

LEELEE85
03-28-2007, 09:54 PM
Thanks Suzy for letting us know.

Please tell Berta she is in my prayers. All the best of luck to her and her family.

Lee :)

sccrm08
03-29-2007, 12:29 AM
I will be praying for Berta tomorrow, I would like to hear about her hospital stay as I will also be having surgery at the Oakland Medical Center.

Patty

Shari
03-29-2007, 02:06 AM
Hi Suzy,

Please give my regards to Berta, as well. She will be in my thoughts and prayers. And keep us updated if you can.

Shari

flowerpower
03-29-2007, 09:52 AM
Prayers to Berta for a successful and uncomplicated surgery & recovery. I will be thinking of her today. Let us know how things go if you can.

Renee

abhbarry
03-29-2007, 09:57 AM
Berta, I'm praying for you today. Best wishes for a successful surgery and recovery.

Best,
Anya

bbest
03-29-2007, 06:30 PM
Berta -

Best wishes for a successful surgery and quick recovery.

Take Care,
Brandi