what is a spine-cor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is a spine-cor

I've been hearing about a spine-cor. I am new to scoliosis, but my mom doesn't know what it is eathier. if some1 can help thanks!!!
    ~scoliosisat12~
    Last edited by scoliosisat12; 03-28-2007, 03:48 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Jodi Lynn
    Milwaukee Brace from age 11-13
    Surgery June 30th (age 14)
    Now 16 and as happy as ever
    *Brace Yourself*

scoliat12

Sweetie, the spinecor is a type of brace that is made up basically of a series of elastic straps that work with the rotational ribs and curves to realign the spine. You can do a search on the internet and find pictures.

Comment

ty

thanksfor help
      Jodi Lynn
      Milwaukee Brace from age 11-13
      Surgery June 30th (age 14)
      Now 16 and as happy as ever
      *Brace Yourself*

Comment

Go to http://www.spinecorporation.com/ Click on the English version. You can look at case studies there as well.
        There is also a spinecor thread on this website. There is a lot of information on the thread, but there is a lot of nonsense too. It takes a while to read.The parents talk about a lot of thing not related to spinecor, also.
        God has used scoliosis to strengthen and mold us. He's good all the time!On this forum these larger curves have not held forever in Spinecor,with an initial positive response followed by deterioration. With deterioration, change treatment.The first year she gained 4 or 5 inches and was stable at around 20/20 in brace, followed by rapid progression the next year.She is now 51/40 (Jan2008)out of brace (40/30 in Spinecor) and started at 38/27 out of brace(Jan2006.) Now in Cheneau.

Comment

Working...
        X