new and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new and confused

[SIZE=6] Hey I'm new here and I am 11 almost 12. I just found out I have scoliosis. I need a boston brace on April 20th at 10:00am. What should I expect? All of my teachers know about getting my brace. My best friend Bethany is helping comfort me. I am getting a yellow, orange, and red tye-dyed brace. If you could help me thanks!!! My worst curve is a 38 degree curve by my hips. I have a S shape curve it goes 8, 20, then 38.

~scolioosisat12~
    Jodi Lynn
    Milwaukee Brace from age 11-13
    Surgery June 30th (age 14)
    Now 16 and as happy as ever
    *Brace Yourself*

well first of all you are going to experience back pain for a little bit. do you have to wear the back brace at night or during the day? you are also going to get hot and sweaty but that's normal! also wear your back brace please! even though you are goin to experience pain you should wear the brace as often as your doctor says! if you don't wear the brace you'll have to get surgery and then you'll have to live the rest of your life with pins and needles stuck in your spine! some people on this site have had to do yoga because they quit wearing the brace! they have also been telling people to stick with the brace because it's better wearing it! trust me when you won't have to wear the brace anymore you'll miss it!
    Hey i'm Nicole,
    i'm 16, i like to write stories
    and poems.
    I never come on here so...
    peace

Comment

Working...
    X